Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Manager of Local Government Relations? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
• Student Loan Repayment
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Time Off and Paid Family Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
• Flexible spending accounts
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Legal benefits and pet insurance
• Discounted Auto, Home, and Life Insurance and Identity Theft Protection
For more benefits details click here.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Manager of Local Government Relations like you to be a part of our team.
The Manager of Local Government Relations will report to the Director of State Government Relations and is responsible for the formulation of HCA’s policy needs in the local community. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating and implementing community affairs strategies and activities that advance the company’s interests in local markets as well as building and maintaining relationships with local elected officials (Mayor, County Admin, Local commission etc.).The ideal candidate for this position is a well-organized, high energy self-starter with excellent communication skills. The Manager of Local Government Relations will have a political/charitable budget to allow for participation in targeted local organizations (local business associations, community organizations, etc.)
Duties include but not limited to:
• Develop and execute initiatives to grow the company’s image within the communities managed
• Represent the company before external constituencies, organize and represent the company at community events and other external functions
• Contribute to and support HCA’s government affairs and public policy strategies and tactics in the identified local market
• Develop, build and expand relationships with public officials and other influential policy makers at the local level
• Work with supervisors, peers and outside consultants to develop and grow grass roots and third-party support for the benefit of the company and its interests
• Interact with local governments on HCA objectives
• Respond to and monitor resolution of escalated complaints from local or state representatives
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Manager of Local Government Relations opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please mention that you saw this position posted on LobbyingJobs.com